- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 oil-packed anchovy fillet, drained and mashed to a paste
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 small garlic clove, minced
- 7 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided Cooking spray
- 1 pound peeled and deveined extra-large shrimp
- 2 ounces whole-wheat French baguette, cut into 8 slices
- 10 cup baby romaine lettuce
Combine the first 10 ingredients in a large bowl. Gradually add 1 tablespoon oil, stirring constantly with a whisk.
Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Combine shrimp and 2 teaspoons oil in a large bowl; toss to coat. Add shrimp to pan; cook 2 1/2 minutes on each side or until well marked and done. Remove shrimp from pan. Brush each side of bread slices with remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Add bread to pan; cook 1 minute on each side or until well marked.
Add lettuce to mayonnaise mixture; toss well. Divide lettuce mixture evenly among 4 bowls. Divide shrimp and bread evenly among servings.
Amount Per Serving Calories 283Total Fat 15.7gSaturated Fat 2.5gCholesterol 158mgSodium 532mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 3gProtein 22g