- 8 cups 1-inch-thick slices cauliflower florets, (about 1 large head)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Toss cauliflower, oil, marjoram, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Spread on a large rimmed baking sheet and roast until starting to soften and brown on the bottom, 15 to 20 minutes. Toss the cauliflower with vinegar and sprinkle with cheese. Return to the oven and roast until the cheese is melted and any moisture has evaporated, 5 to 10 minutes more.
Amount Per Serving Calories 152Total Fat 10.2gSaturated Fat 2.9gCholesterol 7mgSodium 362mgCarbohydrates 10.2gFiber 3.2gSugar 5gProtein 6.8g