- 1 cup sushi rice, rinsed, drained
- 60g sliced ham, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sushi seasoning
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, corn and capsicum
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Salt-reduced soy sauce, to serve
- Cook rice following packet directions. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, place frozen vegetables in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 minutes. Drain. Refresh under cold water.
Make ahead: Balls can be frozen for up to 1 month. Place cooked balls in 1 layer on a tray. Freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Transfer to a snap-lock bag and return to freezer. Thaw balls in fridge overnight. Serve reheated in the microwave or at room temperature.
Amount Per Serving Calories 50Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gSodium 29mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gProtein 0g