Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 (16 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 large eggs eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 cups large curd cottage cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
Cook shells according to package directions. Place in cold water to stop cooking. Drain.
Mix together cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, eggs, and garlic powder. Rub the dried herbs in the palms of your hands to pulverize them, and stir into the cheese mixture. Stuff mixture into the shells.
Spread 1/3 of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 15 x 10 inch pan. Place shells open side up, and close together in pan. Spread remaining sauce over top, and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 558Total Fat 19gCholesterol 98mgSodium 1198mgCarbohydrates 60gProtein 37g