Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 55g (1/3 cup) frozen peas
- 50g (1/3 cup) podded frozen edamame
- 20g baby spinach
- 2 tbs unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbs cottage cheese
- 1 tbs chopped fresh dill, plus extra, to serve
- 1/2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- Boil, steam or microwave peas and edamame until just tender. Drain. Whisk eggs, milk and dill in a bowl. Season.
- Preheat grill on high. Heat a 20cm (base measurement) ovenproof frying pan over medium heat. Add zucchini and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add peas and edamame. Stir to combine. Pour in the egg mixture to evenly cover the vegetables. Place small dollops of cottage cheese on top. Cook, covered, for 3-4 minutes or until almost set.
- Place the pan under the grill and cook for 2 minutes or until set. Serve the frittata warm or at room temperature sprinkled with spinach and extra dill.
Amount Per Serving Calories 295Total Fat 14.8gSaturated Fat 4.1gCarbohydrates 9.8gFiber 6.7gProtein 27.7g