- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup demerara sugar
- 1 (1.5kg) fresh pineapple
- Fresh mint leaves, to serve
- 1 cup Jalna Greek natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon coconut essence
1. Cut top and bottom from pineapple. Slice lengthways down pineapple to remove the skin. Cut pineapple lengthways into quarters. Remove core. Cut each quarter in half. Thread onto skewers lengthways.
2. Make coconut yogurt: Place all ingredients in a bowl. Stir until combined.
3. Combine mint and sugar in a bowl. Sprinkle mixture over pineapple, turning to coat.
4. Heat a barbecue plate on medium-high heat. Cook pineapple, turning occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until caramelized. Serve skewers with yogurt.
Amount Per Serving Calories 15Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 1.9gCholesterol 6.5mgSodium 31mgCarbohydrates 19.9gFiber 2.2gProtein 2.9g