- 250ml (1 cup) fresh orange juice
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- 380g (2 cups) couscous
- 130g (2/3 cup) sultanas
- 1 apple, core removed, coarsely grated
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Reduced-fat honey yogurt, to serve
- Toasted flaked almonds, to serve
1. Combine the couscous and sultanas in a medium bowl. Add the orange juice, water, and cinnamon. Stir until well combined. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes or until all the liquid has absorbed. Use a fork to separate the grains.
2. Add the apple and stir to combine. Divide the couscous mixture between serving bowls. Top with a dollop of yogurt and scatter over the toasted almonds to serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 2037 kjTotal Fat 1gSodium 25.53mgCarbohydrates 102gFiber 7gSugar 33gProtein 12g