- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 5 cups spiralized butternut squash noodles (from 1 large squash, or from 2 12-ounce packages frozen spiralized butternut squash noodles, thawed)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- ¾ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring often, until aromatic and slightly softened, about 2 minutes. Add squash, salt and crushed red pepper; cook, tossing the mixture occasionally, until the noodles are softened, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in thyme.
Divide the noodles evenly among 6 bowls; top with cheese. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 132Total Fat 5.2gSaturated Fat 1.9gCholesterol 9mgSodium 381mgCarbohydrates 19.8gFiber 5.6gSugar 3gProtein 4.5g