- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons smooth natural peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium tamari or soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 cups packed mesclun or other salad greens
- ½ cup very thinly sliced or shredded carrot
- ½ cup very thinly sliced or shredded cucumber
- 10 large cooked peeled and deveined shrimp (16-20 count; about 8 oz.)
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
Whisk applesauce, vinegar, peanut butter, soy sauce, and sesame oil in a small bowl.
Place mesclun (or other greens) in a dinner bowl; arrange carrot, cucumber, and shrimp on top. Sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro. Serve the peanut dressing on the side.
Amount Per Serving Calories 599Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 418mgSodium 782mgCarbohydrates 19gFiber 5gSugar 8gProtein 64g