- 6 garlic cloves, halved
- 2/3 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extravirgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 12 small red potatoes (about 3/4 pound)
- 1/2 pound haricots verts
- Cooking spray
- 5 cups gourmet salad greens
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup (1/4-inch-thick) slices red bell pepper (about 1 medium)
- 3 medium tomatoes, each cut into 6 wedges
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 hard-cooked large eggs, each sliced into quarters
- 1/2 cup niçoise olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
To prepare vinaigrette, drop garlic through food chute with food processor on; process until minced. Add broth and next 7 ingredients (through black pepper); process until well blended.
To prepare salad, combine 2 tablespoons vinaigrette and shrimp in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator for 20 minutes, turning bag occasionally to coat shrimp.
Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook 8 minutes. Add haricots verts to pan; cook 2 additional minutes or until haricots verts are crisp-tender and potatoes are tender. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain. Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Set aside.
Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Remove the shrimp from bag, and discard marinade. Add shrimp to pan. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until the shrimp are done.
Combine potatoes, haricots verts, greens, lettuce, bell pepper, tomatoes, and artichokes in a large bowl. Add remaining vinaigrette, tossing gently to coat. Place lettuce mixture on a serving platter. Arrange shrimp and eggs over lettuce mixture; sprinkle with olives and capers. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 366Total Fat 12gSodium 798mgCarbohydrates 26.1gFiber 6.4gProtein 39.3g