- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch red radishes, cut into ⅛-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thin slivers
- 4 1/2 pounds watermelon (1/4 of a large melon), rind removed, flesh cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons torn mint leaves
1. Dissolve a spoonful of salt in a large bowl of ice and water. Add the radishes and let sit for a few minutes to crisp.
2. Whisk the vinegar, oil, and 1 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Drain the radishes and add to the bowl, along with the onion and watermelon.
3. Gently toss with your hands to coat evenly.
4. Spread on a serving platter, grind pepper all over, and top with the mint.
Amount Per Serving Calories 26Total Fat 3gCarbohydrates 2gFiber 2gProtein 2g