Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 17 minutes
- 800g skinless salmon fillets
- 140g grated cheddar
- 30g pkt Mexican spice mix
- 6 wholegrain wraps
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Garlic aioli, to serve
- Cut salmon into 1cm slices. Place spice mix and sesame seeds in a large sealable bag. Add salmon. Seal. Toss to coat.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray with oil. Cook salmon, in batches, for 1-2 minutes each side, until cooked.
- Top each wrap with lettuce, carrot, cheddar, avocado, salmon, coriander and aioli. Wrap up to enclose.
- Cook the burritos, 1 at a time, on a preheated sandwich press for 1-2 minutes, until crisp and light golden. Remove and cut in half. Drizzle with a little more aioli.
You can switch the salmon for firm white fish fillets, chicken ternderloins or strips of tofu if you like.
Amount Per Serving Calories 137Total Fat 56gSaturated Fat 14gCarbohydrates 33gFiber 5gProtein 44g