- 4 breast half, bone and skin removed (blank)s boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 3 medium (4-1/8" long)s green onions, sliced diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
- 5 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 ½ tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
Place the chicken and cornstarch into a bag or bowl, and toss to coat. Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the chicken pieces and garlic, stirring constantly until lightly browned. Stir in the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and water. Cover, and cook until the chicken pieces are no longer pink inside, 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in the green onion, and cayenne pepper, cook uncovered for about 2 more minutes. Serve over white rice.
Amount Per Serving Calories 206Total Fat 5gCholesterol 69mgSodium 745mgCarbohydrates 10gProtein 29g