[ID] => 3388
[post_author] => 638
[post_date] => 2018-04-01 17:09:40
[post_date_gmt] => 2018-04-01 07:09:40
[post_content] => Three essential tools for every handyman or woman. Includes our magnetic WristBuddy, an extendable, flexible magnetic flashlight and our three function COB headlamp!
1 - Magnetic WristBuddy:
The magnetic WristBuddy keeps everything within easy reach whether you’re under the hood, squeezing into a bathroom cabinet, up a ladder or just nailing a few 4×2’s together! Designed to hold lots of screws, nails, nuts and washers, the magnets are amply strong enough to also hold drill bits, hex keys, bolts, screwdrivers and even spanners.
Made from extremely durable 1680D Oxford cloth, your WristBuddy will be with you for years to come.
2 - Magnetic, Extendable, Flexible Flashlight
The perfect tool for finding that lost screw that rolled under your workbench or the pins that dropped onto the carpet! This bright, COB LED flashlight extends to a full 60cm (2ft), has a flexible neck and a strong magnet in the lens surround. It's also a wonderful aid for anyone with bad knees.
3 - Three Function COB LED Headlamp
How often have you wished for better lighting while doing a job? All you needed was a third hand with a flashlight, right? This tough, fully adjustable headlamp uses the latest Chip On Board LED technology for maximum performance. Set it for bright, normal or strobe function with a click of the switch.
Weighing just 65 grams (2.25 oz), including the three AAA batteries, our headlamp can be worn hour after hour. And because it's both shock and water resistant, it's great for camping and fishing as well as in the home and workshop.
Bought separately, these three items are currently selling for a combined total of $27.40. For this week only, we have packaged all three for just $17.50 including free delivery. Please note that there is a limit of three combo packs per customer.
[post_title] => The DIYer's Combo Deal
[post_excerpt] => Three essential tools for every handyman or woman. Includes our magnetic WristBuddy, an extendable, flexible magnetic flashlight and our high-powered COB headlamp! The perfect gift for any DIYer! Maximum of three combo packs per customer.
[post_status] => publish
[comment_status] => open
[ping_status] => closed
[post_name] => the-diyers-combo-deal
[post_modified] => 2019-03-11 00:01:10
[post_modified_gmt] => 2019-03-11 00:01:10
[post_parent] => 0
[guid] => http://deals.thediy.market/?post_type=product&p=3388
[menu_order] => 0
[post_type] => product
[comment_count] => 11
[filter] => raw
[is_this_be_a_deal_of_the_day_product] => Yes
[sub_title] => Save $9.90
I love these sandwiches. They’re a vegetarian cross between a New Orleans–style muffuletta (hey olive salad!) and a Philadelphia-style pork and broccoli rabe sandwich. They’re also inspired by a passage I once read about how legendary food writer M. F. K. Fisher made a guest sit on a wrapped sandwich while they chatted so it would be perfectly pressed in time for lunch. Ha! When these sandwiches are pressed, the olive and caper mixture soaks into the bread and the cheese and garlicky broccoli rabe become really good friends. The broccoli rabe can also be served as a side dish with the olive mixture spooned on top (or you can mix the lot with cooked pasta and call it dinner). If you can’t find or don’t like broccoli rabe, substitute regular broccoli or any dark, leafy green such as kale.
1/4 cup [40 g] green olives, pitted and finely chopped
1 1/2 Tbsp drained brined capers, finely chopped
1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
4 individual-size sandwich rolls, split (I like rolls with sesame seeds for this, but you do you)
1 lb [455 g] fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
1. Pour water to a depth of 1 in [2.5 cm] into a medium pot and set over high heat. When the water boils, add a large pinch of salt and then the broccoli rabe and cook, stirring, until bright green and slightly wilted, about 30 seconds.
2. Drain the broccoli rabe in a colander, wipe the pot dry, and return it to high heat. Add 2 Tbsp of the olive oil, the garlic, and the red pepper flakes and stir the garlic into the oil until it’s fragrant, just 15 seconds.
3. Immediately add the drained broccoli rabe and a large pinch of salt and cook, stirring, until the broccoli rabe is coated with the garlicky oil and is a bit more softened, about 3 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and set the broccoli rabe aside to cool down a bit.
5. In a small bowl, combine the olives, capers, vinegar, the remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil, and a small pinch of salt and stir together. Place the rolls, cut-side up, on a work surface and evenly distribute the olive mixture among the rolls, putting some on both halves of each roll. Divide the mozzarella and broccoli rabe evenly among the rolls, close the rolls, and then tightly wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap.
6. Place something flat and heavy on top of the sandwiches, such as a large cast-iron skillet. Let the sandwiches sit under this weight for at least an hour before eating or putting them in your backpack.
1 Amount Per ServingCalories 163Total Fat 42gCarbohydrates 33gFiber 4gProtein 33g