- 16 ounces water
- 2 bags green tea
- 1/2 teaspoon honey or 1/2 packet of stevia (optional)
- 1 small peach, sliced
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, roughly torn
1. Bring water to a boil. Remove from heat and steep tea bags until tea is to your desired strength, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in honey or stevia if using. Pour into a large cup and refrigerate until cool.
2. Divide peaches and mint between 2 glasses and muddle. Fill glasses with ice.
3. Pour cooled tea over ice and stir. Enjoy.
Amount Per Serving Calories 64Carbohydrates 16gProtein 2g