Peach Mint Iced Green Tea
In the hot days of summer, it is important to stay hydrated. Water can get boring when it is all you are drinking, so it is nice to have options to change things up. This peach mint iced green tea recipe has added flavor and natural sweetness from seasonal peaches and fresh mint.
Prep Time 30 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 16 ounces water
- 2 bags green tea
- 1/2 teaspoon honey or 1/2 packet of stevia (optional)
- 1 small peach, sliced
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, roughly torn
1. Bring water to a boil. Remove from heat and steep tea bags until tea is to your desired strength, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in honey or stevia if using. Pour into a large cup and refrigerate until cool.
2. Divide peaches and mint between 2 glasses and muddle. Fill glasses with ice.
3. Pour cooled tea over ice and stir. Enjoy.
Amount Per Serving Calories 64Carbohydrates 16gProtein 2g