Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 500g broccoli, trimmed, washed
- 400g dried orrechiette pasta
- 125g reduced-fat Greek feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 small red chillies, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Cut broccoli into small florets.
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions until tender, adding broccoli for the last 4 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta and broccoli to pan.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and chilli. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Remove from heat.
- Add feta and reserved liquid to pasta mixture. Stir to combine. Serve drizzled with oil mixture.
Super saver: Use 125g fresh ricotta cheese, crumbled, instead of feta and save around $1.70 in total.
Amount Per Serving Calories 158Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 5mgSodium 94mgCarbohydrates 0gFiber 3gProtein 6g