Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 17 minutes
- 4 x 150g thick white fish fillets
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 200g small cherry tomatoes
- 50g baby spinach
- 2 small pre-trimmed leeks, thinly sliced
- 1-2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, to serve
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, drained
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Season the fish. Heat half of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the fish for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan. Cook the leek for 1-2 minutes or until just softened. Add the garlic and pine nuts, and cook for 1 minute or until lightly golden. Add the baby capers and cherry tomatoes, and cook, stirring often, for 3-4 minutes or until tomatoes just begin to collapse.
- Add the cannellini beans and baby spinach, and cook, stirring, until spinach has wilted. Add the lemon juice and season well. Return the fish to the pan and warm through. Divide among serving plates. Serve with cracked pepper and lemon wedges.
Tip: Use any thick white fleshed fish, such as ling, blue-eye trevalla, coral trout, John Dory or bream.
Amount Per Serving Calories 75Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 0gCarbohydrates 3gFiber 2gProtein 9g