Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 17 minutes
- 200g bean thread vermicelli, blanched, to serve
- 185g jar Malaysian laksa paste
- 4 (about 180g each) salmon fillets
- 55g (1 cup) bean sprouts
- 270ml can coconut milk
- 60ml (1/4 cup) gluten-free chicken stock
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 large lime, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 long fresh green chili, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, quartered
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- Lime wedges, extra, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Lightly grease a shallow ovenproof dish. Place the onion and salmon in the prepared dish. Place milk, laksa paste, stock, lime rind and juice in a large jug. Stir to combine. Pour the laksa mixture over the salmon and bake for 10 minutes.
- Add the bok choy to the dish. Bake for a further 5 minutes or until the salmon is just cooked through and vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Scatter the coriander, bean sprouts and chilli over the salmon. Serve with bean thread vermicelli and extra lime wedges.
Swap the salmon with 4 similar-sized chicken breast fillets. Replace the bok choy with snow peas and add halved cherry tomatoes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 762Total Fat 39gSaturated Fat 15gCarbohydrates 44gFiber 6gProtein 46g