Prep Time 7 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 17 minutes
- 250g pkt zucchini spaghetti
- 150g dried linguine
- 60g (1/3 cup) chopped Sicilian olives
- 60g (1/4 cup) semi-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 4 (about 500g) fresh tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 anchovies, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 long fresh red chili, deseeded, chopped
- 1/4 chopped fresh basil leaves, plus extra leaves, to serve
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Finely grated parmesan, to serve
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, following the packet directions, until al dente. Add zucchini for the last 30 seconds of cooking time. Drain and return to pan.
- Meanwhile, combine the fresh tomato, semi-dried tomato, garlic, olives, anchovies, chili, basil, and oil in a large bowl. Season. Add to pasta mixture and toss to combine. Top with parmesan and extra basil leaves.
Find ready-made zucchini spaghetti in the chilled section of the supermarket, or use a spiraliser to make your own.
Amount Per Serving Calories 334Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 3gCarbohydrates 37gFiber 7gProtein 11g