- 1 egg plus 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 8 ounces crab meat
- 1/2 cup whole wheat panko bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 jalapeno, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Olive oil or oil spray
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- Pinch freshly cracked black pepper
1. Gather the ingredients.
2. Heat oven to 400F.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, dijon, lemon juice, paprika, and black pepper. Stir in crab, garlic, jalapeno, and green onion. Gently stir in bread crumbs until just combined.
4. Form mixture into 8 patties and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment or a silicone baking mat. Lightly brush or spray the tops of each with olive oil.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until the tops are lightly golden. Remove from the oven and serve with sauce.
6. To make the sauce, whisk together all ingredients from Greek yogurt through cracked black pepper, until smooth.
Amount Per Serving Calories 101Total Fat 2gCarbohydrates 4gProtein 17g