- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 450g packet chocolate chip cookie dough
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter, warmed (see note)
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 3 teaspoons gelatine powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Caramel syrup, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Grease a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above edges of the pan on all sides.
2. Using 1/2 teaspoon dough at a time, roll into 24 balls. Reserve remaining dough. Place balls on the prepared baking tray. Flatten slightly. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. Stand on tray for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack. Cool completely.
3. Meanwhile, press reserved dough over base of prepared lamington pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Cool completely.
4. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add condensed milk and vanilla. Beat until combined. Place boiling water in a small bowl. Sprinkle over gelatine. Stir until gelatine dissolves. Cool for 5 minutes. Add gelatine to cream cheese mixture. Beat until combined.
5. Pour mixture over cookie base in pan. Smooth top. Drizzle peanut butter over. Using a skewer, swirl the peanut butter into cheesecake to form a marbled effect. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or until set.
6. Cut cheesecake into 20 pieces. Crush 4 cookies to form crumbs. Top cheesecake slice with cookies and crumbs. Drizzle with a little caramel syrup. Serve
Place peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 15 to 20 seconds or until slightly warmed and runny.
Amount Per Serving Calories 238Total Fat 17.2gSaturated Fat 9.2gCholesterol 36mgSodium 230mgCarbohydrates 30.3gFiber 0.6gProtein 6.9g