Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 420g can Heinz Beanz Creationz Fiery Mexican Style Beanz
- 300g can corn kernels
- 300g beef mince
- 60g Mexican-flavoured vintage cheddar
- 4 brioche burger buns
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Mexican chili powder
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Heat the oil a large frying pan over high heat. While the pan heats up, drain the corn.
- Once the pan is hot, add the beef and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 3 minutes or until browned. Add the corn, beans and chilli powder. Stir to combine. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes or until thickened slightly.
- Meanwhile, halve the avocado and slice flesh. Thinly slice the cheese and tomatoes.
- Split the buns. Halve the lime. Squeeze 1 lime half over the beef mixture, season and stir to combine. Spoon beef mixture onto bun bases. Top with the avocado, cheese, tomato and coriander. Serve with remaining lime half, cut into wedges.
Amount Per Serving Calories 628Total Fat 32.1gSaturated Fat 11.3gCarbohydrates 43.4gFiber 8.9gProtein 33.3g